- Increases blood and tissue oxygenation to remove the lactic acid that causes muscle.
- Stiffness brought by continues training and long flights.
- Improves the reproductive performance of pigeons by improving spermatogenesis in males and fertility in females.
- Enhances the immunity by producing antibodies and lymphocytes that protect pigeon against diseases.
How to Use:
DURING TRAINING AND RACES: Give 2 drops per bird 1-2 days before loading and 1-2 days upon arrival of the birds.
DURING BREEDING: Give 2 drops per bird every other day during the course of breeding until the drop of the first egg.
VITAMIN B15 (PANGAMIC ACID)
- Improves the cardiovascular function, oxygen utilization, stamina, increases calmness and more settled disposition and increase the production of ATP.
- Decreases lactic acid levels due to continue training and flight of pigeons.
- Enhances antibody production and lymphocytes.
VITAMIN E and SELENIUM
- Together they play an important role in reproduction by improving the fertility in males and females especially those who are aged.
- Protects cells by removing harmful free radicals.